BabbleFish - Specializing in language translation, global exchange rates, travel information, world news and entertainment.
DigiSchool - Learn English : For English as a second language: TPR-exercises
DuoLingo - Learn a language for Free!
English Interactive - Learn English online with interactive audio, quizzes and activities.
GCF LearnFree.org - Learn English for free
Google Translate - Google's free translation service
Hello World - Total Immersion - Serious Fun
At Wagner Middle School, our grading policy aligns with our school mission of preparing our students to be critical thinkers, independent, and responsible beyond their years at Wagner.
We believe that the purpose of grades is to demonstrate students’ understanding and mastery of skills in a content area at a given point in time. Students are given the opportunity to demonstrate mastery through multiple measures of performance for each course.
Grades reflect a combination of classwork, homework, formative assessments, summative assessments, as well as students’ work habits in each content area.
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018 English.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018_Bengali.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018_Chinese.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018_Korean.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018_Russian.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018_Spanish.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018 Arabic.pdf
- Wagner Grading Policy 2017-2018_French.pdf