We Did It!
Wagner Middle School had over 203 runners participate in the 19th Annual Ronald McDonald House Kids Charity Fun Run to benefit Ronald McDonald House New York. Our goal was to raise $17,000 and our amazing community went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations. We raised $23,934.90! All of us at Wagner Middle School are so impressed with our families’ community spirit. Thank you all so much!
Wagner also is the first school to have over (200) participants! Which is also pretty amazing!! Go Wolves!
For the most "Current Announcements and Up to Date Information" - email Parent Coordinator: Sheila Gonzalez-Liffey at: email@example.com, to ask to be put on the eblast list for your child's specific grade. Ms. Gonzalez eblasts daily and/or weekly communications from the school. For a definition of all the events/procedures/activities at Wagner Middle School, check out the Wagner Dictionary at: http://bit.do/WagnerDictionary.
Click below for ARISTA service forms
From the Parent’s Association
- Wagner Wear - School Store Hours:
- Wednesdays, during the students' morning home-room (8:20-8:28am),
- Wagner PA’s Annual Family Appeal: Please click here for donation form.
- Mark your calendars for Wagner's Auction (January 26th, 2018). Click here for auction donation form.
- Reminder: Wagner Wear
- If you want the new long sleeve t-shirt and winter hoodies, come visit the PA during their school store hours: Wednesdays, during home-room (8:20am to 8:30am).
- If your child did not receive their order, please email Anne at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's full name and class number.
- Reminder 8th Graders: Senior Dues and Cruise payments are currently being accepted. Payments must be in two separate envelopes with student's name, class, and event written clearly on the front of each envelope. These payments are to be given directly to Mr. Eldridge.
- Senior Cruise: $100.00 (Senior Cruise: Friday, June 1, 2018, Chelsea Piers, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
- Senior Dues: $100.00 (Graduation: Friday, June 22, 2018 - Hunter College, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Wagner PA’s Annual Family Appeal: Please click here for donation form or donate on-line: http://bit.do/Wagner-Donate-NYCharities
- MetroCards: If your child is having problems with or needs a new metro card, have them come by the main office and fill out a form with Ms. Deane.
- From the nurse: Parents, if you child has allergies, we urge parents to return this form, completed, as this could pose a potential life threatening situation for your child.
- Parents: Please try to schedule all doctor/medical appointments for either before or after school. Please know that students cannot check out after 2:20p; it is also extremely difficult during the lunch period.
- Parents: As a reminder, we do not allow dropping off items for students during the school day. Please do not come to school to bring forgotten items. We know this is hard for parents but it is worse to have your child in a classroom where the phone is constantly ringing - interrupting the teacher as well as your student’s learning time. Thank you!!
- Pupil Path account are all set up. Please contact one of our Technology Specialists if you have any difficulty signing into Pupil Path to resolve your issue. Janet Elias: Jelias2@schools.nyc.gov or Chris Hernandez: Chernandez13@schools.nyc.gov
- Dial-A-Teacher: The UFT (United Federation of Teachers) has a help center for students to call and get help on homework in the afternoons and evenings. Contact number: 212.777.3380.
- Photo Release Forms: Some students have not turned in their signed photo release forms. If you need an additional form, please email the parent coordinator: SGonzalez132@schools.nyc.gov.
- Reminder: As per school policy, please do not drop off items for your child within the school day.
- Special Request: Please do not pick up your child between 2:30pm and 2:40pm. Please schedule appointments so that you don't have to pick them up during that time. Thank you!
- Contact Ms. Deane about MetroCards, school letters, registration, updating/changing student information in ATS. Ms. Deane: JDeane@mail.wagner167.org.
- If you have not signed up to receive emails from the school via the Parent Coordinator, please email her to let her know so she can put you on her grade level list. If you have more than one child at Wagner, be sure to have your email address on both lists as the Parent Coordinator often sends emails that are grade specific.
- Registration: If you have any registration questions or need to change/update your mailing address, please email Ms. Deane at: email@example.com.
- State Exam Results: Results are available on the website: https://mystudent.nyc. If you have not set up an account, please send an email to the parent coordinator with your child's name and OSIS number.
Wagner Middle School
See Inside School’s “staff pick” review of JHS 167 Robert F. Wagner, by clicking here.
Check out Wagner’s Dictionary (133 terms) by clicking here.
PA General Meeting, 8:45amWagner Middle School
Drama Bake SaleWagner Middle School
Spanish Heritage NightWagner Middle School
Nominate A Teacher
PA Meeting @The Apple Store
High School Application
Get personal, expert advice on your child's final high school application.
NOTE: Sessions are 20 minutes each, first come, first served. Families may arrive anytime during the 11am - 2:30pm time period and will be seen in the order you arrive. Please note that there may be a wait!
Parents and their 5th graders, from public, private, parochial or home instruction schools, are welcome to join us for a daytime tour (8:45am) or an evening open house (5:30pm); however, you must register if you would like to attend one of our fall tours or open houses. Please print your ticket to bring with you when you arrive for the tour or open house.
Wagner School Tours 2017-18 School Year
Welcome to Wagner Middle School's Fall Tour/Open House Season. Parents and their 5th graders, from public, private, parochial or home instruction schools, are welcome to join us for a daytime tour (8:45am) or an evening open house (5:30pm); however, you must register if you would like to attend one of our fall tours or open houses. Please print your ticket to bring with you when you arrive for the tour or open house.
Please note: Your individual schools may request for you to sign up for a specific date, so please discuss with your school's guidance counselor or parent coordinator prior to registering, as all of our tours are "open", we do not require specific schools to come on specific dates.
- All schools : Link To Register
- For Chinatown Schools: Link To Register (*Mandarin and Cantonese Translators will be available on this date)
- For Wagner's Special Education Services Tour: Link to Register
- (New): We have an additional tour date on 11/29: Link to Register
We have updated our Wagner REMIND account and we want to make sure you are on our list to send you text messages. Remind is a free, safe, and easy way for Wagner Middle School to reach you with important information.
Please take a few minutes to join both the School Wide account and your child’s grade level for the 2017-18 school year.
School Wide – All Grades
Using your phone text @ms167all to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome text from Remind.
Using a computer go to: https://www.remind.com/join/ms167all
6th Grade Information Only
Using your phone text @ms167-6 to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome text from Remind.
Using a computer go to: https://www.remind.com/join/ms167-6
7th Grade Information Only
Using your phone text @ms167-7 to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome text from Remind.
Using a computer go to: https://www.remind.com/join/ms167-7
8th Grade Information Only
Using your phone text @ms167-8 to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome text from Remind
Using a computer go to: https://www.remind.com/join/ms167-8
If you have any if you have any questions regarding signing up or prefer to be removed from our Remind system please contact Ms. Elias at Jelias2@schools.nyc.gov.
A Picture Perfect Start To The 2017-18 School Year.
Statement on Accessibility:
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Janet Elias at Jelias2@schools.nyc.gov to request assistance.
Respect for All
Wagner Middle School Respect For All Liaison: Terrence Eldridge
Phone: (212) 535-8610
The NYC DOE is committed to maintaining a safe and supportive learning environment that is free from harassment, intimidation and/or bullying and from discrimination based on actual or perceived race, color, citizenship/immigration status, religion, creed, national origin, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or weight.
The citywide Respect For All program was launched in 2007 to build the capacity of staff and students to actively promote a community of inclusion in each of our schools. The importance of promoting respect for diversity in our daily practice is vital to creating and sustaining an inclusive school climate and culture in each of our schools so that all students feel valued, supported and safe.