Announcements: March 24th
- Congratulations to classes 634, 625 & 732, for bringing in 100% of their class' family surveys! They are the first three classes to win the pizza party prize! Way to go classes 634, 625 & 732!!! for all other students, please keep bringing in those surveys. We are giving pizza parties to the first 12 classes to have 100% participation. Plus, each student that brings int eh survey, will also get out-lunch and be entered in a lottery to win a variety of prizes (gift cards, candy, wagner wear).
- Screenagers Movie: Please join us for the private screening of "Screenagers", on April 5th, 6pm, in the Wagner auditorium. See flyer for details. Admittance will not be allowed without an eventbrite ticket. There is a limit of 2 tickets per family; therefore, all members of a family, including small children, must have a ticket. Two other middle schools have been invited to join us for the screening so make sure and get a ticket before they are sold out. For more information about Screenagers - including a trailer and reviews, go to: www.screenagersmovie.com. “Award-winning SCREENAGERS probes into the vulnerable corners of family life, including the director's own, and depicts messy struggles, over social media, video games, academics and internet addiction. Through surprising insights from authors and brain scientists solutions emerge on how we can empower kids to best navigate the digital world.” For tickets: Go to Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/screenagers-movie-tickets-33018266524
- Spring Track: The roster for those who made the Spring Track team is now posted outside the gym. If your name is on the list, there is a mandatory meeting today after shcool in the gym. Please report to the gym immediately at dismissal.
- No scooters or skateboards allowed: A reminder that scooters and skateboards are not allowed in the building. They pose a safety risk to all.
- 8th Grade Black & White Dance is next Friday, March 31st, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, in the gym. It is FREE to all 8th graders. Dress Attire: Black & White!
- Senior Cruise Update: Due to the overwhelming response to the Senior Cruise, 50 more spaces have been made available. Please pick up your consent form from Mr. Eldridge or from the display bulletin board outside of room 325. Senior Cruise cost is $95.00.
- Take the Survey: Please ask your child to give you the annual School Learning Environment Survey. The survey is sealed in a green envelope. Please take the survey so that as a school, we can get as close to 100% participation as possible – the larger the response rate, the more accurate the results. Last year’s Wagner family participation was 77%! In comparison to most schools, this was an amazing participation rate and we were so proud to have such a school-spirited response!! Please help us to increase those numbers by completing the survey this year. For your convenience, you may take the survey online at www.nycschoolsurvey.org. Click on Parents and Guardian Survey and use the eight digit survey access code that appears on the bottom right-hand corner of the green enveloped survey form. Never received the form? No problem, call the survey hotline at:1-800-690-8603 to get your access code to complete the survey at: www.nycschoolsurvey.org.
- Track Team Tryouts: Attention all students interested in trying out for the defending New York City Champion Track Team: Tryouts will be held next week in the yard on the following days. Any questions, see Ms. Schnapper or Mr. Gyasi.
- 7th & 8th Grade Tryouts for Boys: Friday, March 24th
- Baseball tryout dates: Monday 3/27 is going to be 8th grade at 7:00am.
- Congratulations: Table Tennis beat Baruch yesterday! (March 1) Go Wolves!
- Spring Tennis Team: For any questions, please email Coach Rob at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Supply Collection: Ms. Hubball is collecting magazines and newspapers for art projects. If you can donate any, please bring them into school and drop them off in Room 211. Any amount is much appreciated!
- Join the Upstanders! Many of us have been bullied before. Some of us are even bullies ourselves. If you are tired of bullying being a problem, join the Upstanders! We are not only against bullying, we stand up to it! If you are interested, see Ms. Onwudiwe for details.
- Attention Seniors:
- Senior Year Book: Get your pictures into the yearbook committee asap! Baby pictures as well as pictures from all 3 years!! Email: email@example.com
- Lost MetroCards: Students need to fill out a MetroCard Replacement Form. MetroCards are given out every day at 3:15pm, from room 124. If the parent coordinator is not there, then the main office will give out the MetroCards.
- Volunteers Needed (On-going): The parent coordinator is looking for on-going Parent volunteers to help out with the Lost and Found. If you are interested, please email her at: SGonzalez132@schools.nyc.gov.
- Gold Cards: Hold on to and start counting your Gold Cards! 20 Gold Cards = Out Lunch and 35 Gold Cards = Out Lunch with a Friend! If you have any questions regarding Gold Cards, please see Mr. Eldridge or Ms. Deleon.
- March's Breakfast and Lunch Menus.
*For the fastest response, please email me.
SLT Meeting, 3:30pmMS 167, Robert F. Wagner Middle School
ELA State ExamMS 167, Robert F. Wagner Middle School
Signed report cards due to homeroom teachersMS 167, Robert F. Wagner Middle School
Welcome Back to Wagner Middle School
Statement on Accessibility:
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.