Morning Announcements 12/01/2016
- School Spirit Day: This Friday (12/2) is School Spirit Day! Wear red or your Wagner gear! The class wearing the MOST red, gets out-lunch! Go Wagner!
- 8th Graders: The yearbook committee is requesting your pictures for the senior yearbook. Please submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can use baby pictures as well as photos from your Wagner events from all 3 years!
- 8th Graders: A reminder to all 8th graders: Your High School Applications are due on Thursday, December 1st. Please make sure all applications are in on time!
- Winter Track Team Tryouts: Thank you to all 146 students who tried out for the Winter Track team this week. The final roster is now posted outside of the gym. Our first practice will be Wednesday, 12/7. Be prepared to run very fast, outside. Any questions: see Mr. DiSarno, room 102, or email him: CDisarno2@schools.nyc.gov.
- Music Department: Thank you to Ms. Cuevas and the music department for bringing in musicians from Carnegie Hall, to perform for 6th graders.
- Blood Drive at Wagner: 12/20/16, 3:30pm - 8:00PM. Same night as the Winter Concert. See attached flyer for important facts about blood donations. Click here to sign up to donate.
- The Wagner PA Stock Up for School Snack Sale: Let the PA do some shopping for you. See flyer for a list of available items. stockupsnacksale.pdf
- Wagner Wear Holiday Order Form: Wagner Order form 2016holidayR2.pdf . Deadline for ordering is November 30th. Order for the holidays as stocking-stuffers or holiday gifts!
- Gold Cards: Hold on to and start counting your Gold Cards! 20 Gold Cards = Out Lunch and 35 Gold Cards = Out Lunch with a Friend! If you have any questions regarding Gold Cards, please see Mr. Eldridge or Ms. Deleon.
- Senior Dues & Cruise payments are currently being accepted. Please bring all payments directly to Mr. Eldridge in a sealed envelope with your name, dollar amount and class. If you have any questions, see Mr. Eldridge.
- Dean Reminders: All students are reminded to have a pass when leaving class and to sign in and out. Students are also reminded to follow all regulations set forth by the Chancellor’s Regulations and Wagner regarding respect and safety.
- November's Breakfast/Lunch links: November's Breakfast and Lunch menu.
- Wagner Auction Update: Don't forget that the success of our Auction depends entirely on donations. Ask your favorite businesses to donate to our school. See AUCTION DONATION LETTER 2017.pdf and AUCTION DONATION FORM 2017.pdf . Let's make this fundraiser a BIG success. Also, our next Auction Meeting is scheduled for Friday, November 18th at 9:00am. We are looking forward to seeing you there. Questions? Email us at Wagnerpa.email@example.com or wagnerpa.Jana@gmail.com.
*For the fastest response, please email me.
Email: SGonzalez132@schools.nyc.gov - for current Wagner students/families
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - for in-coming students/families and tour/rubric questions
7th Grade Coffee HourMS 167, Robert F. Wagner Middle School
Executive Board MeetingMS 167, Robert F. Wagner Middle School
High School WorkshopMS 167, Robert F. Wagner Middle School