Announcements: Summer Break
- Starting in September, the new start time is 8:20am. Dismissal is at 2:40pm.
- Parents of In-coming 6th Grade Students:
- Wagnerwear will be sold in the auditorium on the first day of school, after the parent orientation at 9am.
- If you have not pre-ordered your supply lists, please click here for the 6th grade supply list.
- Click here for the 6th grade summer reading/writing assignment
- Please fill out this form for each 6th grade student that is coming to Wagner.
- Click here for the document from the orientation which describes a "Typical Day for your 6th grader, at Wagner Middle School".
- Parents of In-coming 7th and 8th graders:
- Registration: Registration for new students will begin in September. Please check this website for details of times and dates of registration. For a list of what to bring, please click here. Remember that your student must be with you in order for your registration to be complete. If you have been accepted to Wagner through the 5th grade application process, you do not need to register your child. Registration is for zoned students who have not applied to Wagner. To check if your address is in our zone, please go to the NYC Dept. of Education's website and click on "School Search".
- Starting June 29th, NYC students can visit participating locations for free breakfast and lunch. Click here to find a location near you. The program runs weekdays (except July 4th) until September 1st for any NYC child 18 years or younger.
- To contact the Parent Coordinator, email me at: SGonzalez132@schools.nyc.gov.
Welcome Back to Wagner Middle School
Statement on Accessibility:
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact email@example.com to request assistance.