Morning Announcements 10/24/2016
- Book Fair starts tomorrow! The book fair will be in the auditorium Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week! The book fair will also be open during lunch and after school. We hope to see you there! Also, if you have used books you would like to donate, you can drop them off this week, in the lobby. There is a sign there for used books.
- 6th Grade Family Fun Friday! Thank you to all the families who came out on Friday. A special thank you to the wonderful teachers and parents who also volunteered to make this night so much fun!
- Fresh Meadow Farms Fundraiser had extended its deadline to today, October 24th. If you have envelopes to turn in, please put them in “The White Box” which is located outside of the Parent Coordinator’s office (room 124).
- Hip-hoperation Dance Club: Do you like to hip-hop dance? Dream of learning the steps to the coolest dance videos from MTV & YouTube? Well, now’s your chance to join Hip-hoperation. Perform at various school events and show off your new moves to friends, teachers and family. Hip-hoperation meets Mondays, after school. So, hurtty and sign up online or with Ms. Zalowitz (Club 167). You won’t regret it. It’s your time to shine!
- 8th Grade Yearbook! Do you want a yearbook to take with you to remember your time here at Wagner? We can only create a yearbook with your help. Join us after school on Tuesdays for yearbook club. See Ms. Zalewitz in room 223 for an application.
- 8th grade picture day: 8th grade picture day is on Monday, October 24th. These photos will be taken with caps and gowns. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Eldridge.
- Ronald McDonald Fun Run: This year, Wagner is participating in the Ronald McDonald Fun Run. Students, who participate by running, will earn 5 hours of community service for ARISTA credit. The Fun Run is on November 12th in Central Park. See flyer on website under “Bulletin Board” to sign up. Also, there are paper forms in both the main office as well as outside room 124 (Parent Coordinator’s door).
- Senior Cruise payments are currently being accepted. Please bring all payments directly to Mr. Eldridge in a sealed envelope with your name, dollar amount and class. If you have any questions, see Mr. Eldridge.
- Dean Reminders: All students are reminded to have a pass when leaving class and to sign in and out. Students are also reminded to follow all regulations set forth by the Chancellor’s Regulations and Wagner regarding respect and safety. Bottle tossing is not an acceptable behavior at Wagner.
- Gym t-shirts – If your child still has not ordered a gym t-shirt, please send your child in with $10 in a sealed envelope. On the outside of the envelope, please put your child’s name, class number and shirt size. Please have your child put the envelope into the white box that is located outside of the Parent Coordinator’s & nurse’s office, room 124. The following sizes are available: Youth Large, Adult Small and Adult Large. The medium shirts are on back order. When a member of the PA’s e-board checks the white box, they will fill your order and put the shirts in the teacher’s mailbox.
- October’s Lunch/Breakfast links: Click on Lunch menu and Breakfast menu.
*For the fastest response, please email me.